This is a comprehensive course designed for small business owners and entrepreneurs who are looking to expand their marketing efforts and monetize their brands through YouTube. This course covers the essential aspects of creating a successful YouTube channel and using it as a marketing tool to reach and engage with a large audience.
By the end of the course, participants will have a clear understanding of
"How to use YouTube as a powerful marketing tool to reach and engage with their target audience, grow their brand, and monetize their efforts."
YouTube offers a cost-effective and highly targeted way for small businesses to reach a massive audience, monetize and turn their marketing efforts into profitable ventures. With the right training, you can become consistent and can achieve success much faster.
Module 1: Introduction to YouTube ( 2 hours )
1. Overview of YouTube as a Marketing platform. Why choose Youtube?
2. How To Create A YouTube Channel.
3. Overview of YouTube Dashboard.
4. Optimizing your channel.
Module 2: Creating Buyer Persona, Marketing, and Content Strategy ( 3 to 4 hours )
1. Creating a buyer persona.
2. Aligning buyer persona with YouTube audience.
3. Keyword Research using native & 3rd party tools.
4. Content and Marketing strategies for YouTube.
Module 3: YouTube SEO ( 3 to 4 hours )
1. Choosing a Clickable Title.
2. How to write a great Description for your video.
3. How to create Actionable Thumbnails.
4. Effective use of Video Tags.
5. Channel tags.
Module 4: YouTube Growth ( 3-4 hours )
1. Increase YouTube Subscribers?
2. Use of YouTube shorts.
3. Effective use of End Screens and Cards to increase watch time.
4. Handling copyright issues.
5. Understanding YouTube Analytics.
Module 5: Introduction to YouTube Ads ( 3-4 hours )
1. Different types of YouTube Ads
2. Creating YouTube Ads
3. Aligning your business goals with YouTube ads.
Certified YouTube Ads Specialist and Social Media Marketing Consultant. Expertise in YouTube Marketing, Video Sales Funnel & Video Branding.
Please complete this form so we can get back to you with a training proposal.