All the below mentioned headings shall be discussed keeping in mind the recent developments that have taken place under this Law in light of recent case laws of the Supreme Court and the various High Courts and cases reported by media along with touching upon our handling of real-life cases in such matters including counselling provided, inquiries & conciliations handled and the cases taken up for litigation:
• Sexual Harassment: Definition, scope, types & criteria
• Sexual harassment: physical vs. virtual
• Interpretation of terms such as employer, employee and workplace
• Complaints: Types (anonymous, oral & written complaints), By whom, Against whom
• Sensitivities during filing of a Complaint
• Impact of Sexual Harassment complaints on different stake holders
• Internal Committee (IC): Understanding biases and its influence on inquiry
• IC: Role & Functions, Powers of IC as Civil Court and Guidelines
• Conducting Conciliation/Inquiry: Timelines, sensitive interviewing, temporary relief, following principles of natural justice during inquiry process etc.
• Different scenarios faced by IC: Handling emotional distress, retaliation, cases filed with Police etc.
• Confidentiality: Importance & challenges
• Inquiry Report: Do’s & Don’ts and types & determinants of recommendations
• Process to be followed by IC while conducting an inquiry online & healthy practice
Also includes learning from Activities such as: Videos, Case Laws, Case Scenarios, Real-life examples, Polling Quizzes etc. Examples will be specific to the type of audience so that its relevant for the group.
The Instructor or someone from her team would take up the training depending on client preference and schedule availability.
At Equilibrio Advisory LLP, our Vision & Mission is to provide legal remedies & psychological interventions for building Equitable & Safe spaces.